Registrations are now open for Tourism New Zealand’s next series of industry webinars, which kick off on 4th June. These one-hour online webinars are an easy way to keep up to date with the latest market trends, strategic planning and upcoming campaign and trade activity.
Latest research and insights: Chinese FIT expectations when visiting New Zealand
Thursday 4 June 2015, 11:00am (NZT)
In the first of a series of quarterly insights webinars, Lucy Alborn and Bryce Kelliher from Tourism New Zealand’s Insights team will look at some of New Zealand’s key international tourism data, and provide insight into Tourism New Zealand’s active considerer monitor and recent qualitative research – with a focus on one of our stand-out visitor markets, China. Register here.
TNZ Roadshow – strategic updates 2015
Thursday 11 June 2015, 2:30pm (NZT)
Tourism New Zealand is going on the road again in June, to present industry with our priorities for the next financial year. This includes our drive to target the shoulder season, with the appreciation that ground capacity constraints are flattening peak demand; our work to understand our visitor segments across markets more deeply and what the barriers and motivators are to getting them to travel, and finally the evolution of our global campaign 100% Pure New Zealand. For those who can’t attend, Tourism New Zealand’s Director of Marketing Andrew Fraser will present a webinar following the roadshow. Register here.
The “little red dot” and so much more – an update on South and South East Asia
Tuesday 30 June 2015, 2:30pm (NZT)
Steven Dixon, Regional Manager South and South East Asia, will look at the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India and Indonesia – providing an update on visitor arrivals and market trends as well as upcoming marketing, trade and public relations activity. Register here.
A quick guide to attending a Tourism New Zealand webinar:
- Click on the link above to register for the webinar session – then fill out your details. Please note you will only be registering for that webinar alone. If you wish to attend multiple sessions you will need to repeat the process for each.
- You will receive email confirmation of your registration containing a link to the session – save this email.
- On the day of the webinar, click on the ‘join session’ link in the body of the email.
- When the meeting loads you will be prompted with the ‘Connect Me’ feature, this is how you connect the audio.
- To connect by phone: Select New Zealand in the drop down bar and enter your phone number without the zero (example for 09 445 5564 enter 9 445 5564) and click Connect Me button. You will receive a call from GlobalMeet. Press 1 on your phone to join the meeting.
- To connect by computer: With this section you are able to select call my computer. This will allow you to hear the webinar through the speakers on your PC. If you want to talk this will require a mic/head set.
- You should now be ready to go. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org[/box]